| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oodnadatta, South Australia in February is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in February is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with infrequent rain. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of H2O is dropped during an average of 3 days.
- In February the blue above Oodnadatta, South Australia is sunny with on balance a considerable 9:21 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:44 long and the longest day is 13:23 long with an average length of 13:04.
- There are approximately 3:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 72.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 27.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Oodnadatta, South Australia February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Oodnadatta, South Australia, Australia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Oodnadatta, South Australia:
- Tennant Crk Post Office Was 014050, Australia - 883.6 kms (549.1 miles) N
- Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia - 882.2 kms (548.2 miles) N
- Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia - 513.5 kms (319.1 miles) NW
- Alice Springs, Australia - 438.4 kms (272.4 miles) NNW
- District 13 (Giles M.O), Australia - 757.4 kms (470.6 miles) WNW
- Cook, South Australia, Australia - 591.5 kms (367.6 miles) SW
- Forrest, Australia - 796.3 kms (494.8 miles) WSW
- Ceduna, Australia - 539.9 kms (335.5 miles) SSW
- Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia - 920.4 kms (572 miles) NE
- Mount Isa, Australia - 865.3 kms (537.7 miles) NNE
- Tibooburra, Australia - 682.4 kms (424 miles) ESE
- Woomera, Australia - 429.2 kms (266.7 miles) SSE
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 984.5 kms (611.8 miles) SE
- Nuriootpa, Australia - 848.9 kms (527.5 miles) SSE
- Adelaide, South Australia, Australia - 880.6 kms (547.2 miles) SSE