| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oodnadatta, South Australia in May is very mild at 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty with infrequent rain. A paltry 16mm (0.6in) of water is transfered across an average of 3 days.
- In May the heavens above Oodnadatta, South Australia are slightly sunny with on average a welcome 7:44 of radiant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:31 long and the longest day is 11:04 long with an average length of 10:46.
- There are approximately 2:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 72.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 27.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Oodnadatta, South Australia May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Oodnadatta, South Australia, Australia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Oodnadatta, South Australia:
- Tennant Crk Post Office Was 014050, Australia - 883.6 kms (549.1 miles) N
- Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia - 882.2 kms (548.2 miles) N
- Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia - 513.5 kms (319.1 miles) NW
- Alice Springs, Australia - 438.4 kms (272.4 miles) NNW
- District 13 (Giles M.O), Australia - 757.4 kms (470.6 miles) WNW
- Cook, South Australia, Australia - 591.5 kms (367.6 miles) SW
- Forrest, Australia - 796.3 kms (494.8 miles) WSW
- Ceduna, Australia - 539.9 kms (335.5 miles) SSW
- Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia - 920.4 kms (572 miles) NE
- Mount Isa, Australia - 865.3 kms (537.7 miles) NNE
- Tibooburra, Australia - 682.4 kms (424 miles) ESE
- Woomera, Australia - 429.2 kms (266.7 miles) SSE
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 984.5 kms (611.8 miles) SE
- Nuriootpa, Australia - 848.9 kms (527.5 miles) SSE
- Adelaide, South Australia, Australia - 880.6 kms (547.2 miles) SSE